The Case Studio
Monogram BlocksBlocks | Text Blocks | Image/Photo Blocks | Monogram Blocks | Motif Blocks Monogram Blocks are similar to Text Blocks within the PRS Personalization Editor. Monogram Blocks are defined the same way as Text Blocks with default content and font and color options, however the consumer will be limited to your Monogram fonts and will not be able to enter more than one, two or three letters.
- Draw the rectangle area where consumer text input is requested. Then define the block as: Type = Textline
- Property Group - Appearance sets the following:
- Text Color - 'fillcolor' is defined by a color you defined in PRS.
- Font Name - 'fontname' is defined by a font you have uploaded to PRS.
- Size - 'fontsize' defines the default font size in the PRS Personalizatoin Editor.
- Style - 'fontstyle' defines the default font style in the PRS Personalizatoin Editor.
- Property Group - Object Fitting sets the following:
- Text Orientation - 'orientate' aligns the text top, right, bottom, or left.
- Position - 'position' aligns the text left, right, center in the box..
- Property Group - Default Content sets the Default Text that will be used when the PRS Personalization Editor is loaded.
Please note: A single letter monogram must be entered as ' P ' ( space, P, space ) to ensure proper placement and monogram font use within the PRS Personalization Editor.
- This defines a Monogram Text box in the Personalization Editor that appears like this.