Privacy & PolicyPrint Ready Solutions (PRS) understands that you are entrusting us with not only your name, contact, and email information, but also with your design assets and production ready sales transactions.
The following privacy and policy descriptions apply to the information that PRS collects and processes on both Designer and Integrator accounts created within the PRS platform.
- Designer account contact information will only be shared with Integrators (who have been approved by the Designer) for the purpose of requesting PRS Personalization Editor usage of the Designer's Products.
- Designer contact information will not be shared with third-party companies that do not have an Integrator account on the PRS system.
- A Designer will have the sole responsibility to grant an Integrator the permission and ability to display the PRS Personalization Editor and to retrieve saved designs for final-production purposes. PRS is not responsible for the misuse of authorized downloads of Designer products and is outside the realm of the business relationship (contractual or otherwise) between the Designer and the Integrator. Designer understands that granting permission of use allows the Integrator complete access of use to the Designer's production-ready intellectual property.
- Print Ready Solution accepts no responsibility for unauthorized use of Designer's products.
- Print Ready Solution utilizes the best available techniques to prevent unauthorized access to a Designer's products.
- Integrator account contact information will be made available to Designers for the purpose of granting permission of use to the Designer's products placed on the PRS system.
- Integrator contact information will not be shared with third-party companies that do not have a Designer account on the PRS system.
- Integrator PRS Personalization Editor usage and final print production file requests will be shared with the Designer.
- The Integrator is responsible for adhering to the intellectual property usage in the marketplace as established between Integrator and Designer as part of their business relationship (contractual or otherwise). PRS is not responsible for the misuse of authorized downloads of Designer products.
- Integrator accepts full responsibility for use of Designer's products for the purpose of presenting the PRS Personalization Editor and the use of final production-ready files used in an Integrator data-processing system.