The Case Studio
How does PRS work for Integrators?PRS provides Integrators, who sell and produce personalized items, with two powerful tools that save time, effort, and money.
- PRS Personalization Editor is a simple plug-in compatible with any web-based ecommerce site or internal production program. The Personalization Editor gives the end consumer the ability to personalize existing designs.
- PRS Production-Ready PDFs and JPGs are automatically generated after consumer input through the PRS Personalization Editor. All PRS PDFS and JPGs are vector-based, layered files ready for final production.
Setting up the PRS Personalization EditorAfter creating a PRS Integrator Account and gaining access to design elements from internal or external Designers, Integrators will be able to incorporate the PRS Personalization Editor into ecommerce sites and other web-based applications in one of these ways:
- Popup Window – Opens a second browser window that will access the PRS Personalization Editor
- iFrame – Seamlessly embeds the PRS Personalization Editor in the ecommerce site
Retrieving your Print Ready filesIntegrators can download final production-ready files in one of two ways:
- PRS file from your webserver.
- PRS file from your Integrator Account.
- PRS will charge $1.00 per Saved Design downloaded.
- The same Saved Design can be downloaded multiple times at no additional charge.
- PRS will store downloaded Saved designs for 3 months.
- PRS will invoice your Integrator Account on the 1st of every month for the prior month's usage.